Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My goals for the blog!

Hi everyone!

I wish to provide a simple, colorful, online resource open for parents, teachers and caregivers alike. There will be plenty of tips and resources to help those who are living with those or coping with Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD. Sometimes it may be hard to interpret what today's most popular studies are claiming and if anything, if these types of studies are done in an ethical and meaningful manner to be deemed important for readers. I will take a look at some of today's most compelling articles, videos or studies and provide a help-line for those who may just need another perspective under their belt. Combining my knowledge of Psychology and Special Education I look to provide a unique standpoint that is not only supportive but relevant to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment